Train Your Brain - 4 PM (EST) Afternoon Class
Train Your Brain | Tinnitus Therapy with Dr. Peter Vernezze is an 8-week online course that helps those with tinnitus using evidence based Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Mindfulness Training.
The course is split into two classes per week, 1.5 hours Mindfulness (MBSR) with the full group and 1.5 hours half group focusing on Cognitive Bahvioral Therapy.
November 16 - December 23
no classes November 23, 24, 25
- MBSR 4:00 PM (EST) Tuesdays (24 student max.)
- CBT Group 1 - 4:00 PM (EST) Wednesdays (12 student max.)
- CBT Group 2 - 4:00 PM (EST) Thursdays (12 student max.)
*To pay in 4 installments of $300, please contact email@example.com
8 Week Program
- Our 8-Week program uses evidence based CBT and Mindfulness training to help you develop attentional flexibility
- Session #1 is 1.5 hours of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Session #2 is 1.5 hours of Mindfulness Training
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy, or simply CBT, is a common treatment for stress-related conditions.
- CBT differs from most forms of therapy in that it is practical, short term, and evidence based.
- Mindfulness is paying attention on purpose to what's happening in the present moment without being driven by negative thoughts and judgments.
- Training helps you become more aware of thoughts, feelings, and body sensations so that instead of being overwhelmed, you're better able to manage them.